CARA ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 ANDA
- Trik ini belum pernah saya coba, tetapi member-member di forum XDA sudah ada yang mencoba dan berhasil.
- Resiko Tanggung Sendiri
- Usahakan sebelum ROOT anda sudah tau cara Unroot-nya untuk berjaga-jaga Bila mau garansi tetep berlaku
NB: Berdoa sebelum melaksanakannya,, hehe
[ROOT] Root Samsung Galaxy S4 with Motochopper
A recent root exploit I published for Motorola devices, Motochopper, should do the trick for rooting the Qualcomm-based variants of the Samsung Galaxy S4, including the AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile branded models.
Download the exploit here:
- 1. First make sure that You have samsung adb drivers installed! If not please download and install them from here or install Samsung Kies application which will also install adb drivers.
Senior xda member daerragh has provided very nice tutorial how to do it.
2. Download motochopper exploit from here and place it on Your Desktop.
3. Unzip motochopper with Your favorit archiving program or simply by using windows bulit in funcionality (Extract all)
4. Enable on Your phone USB development mode
Open up your device’s “Settings->Click on More as shown on picture 1 and then select About device”.
At the “About” screen, scroll to the bottom and tap on “Build number” seven (7) times.
Make sure you tap seven times. If you see a “You are now a developer!” message pop up, then you know you have done it correctly.
By tapping on “Build number” seven times, you have unlocked USB debugging mode on Android 4.2 and higher.
You can now enable/disable it whenever you desire by going to “Settings” -> “Developer Options” -> “Debugging” ->” USB debugging”.
5. Connect Your SGS4 to computer via USB cable.
6. Verify that Your USB drivers are installed correctly by opening command prompt (press windows key + r) and navigate to the folder in which
You extracted motochopper.Code:
If you don't have output from command adb devices which shows Your device check Your Samsung driver installation, check connectivity (try replacing cable) etc.
7. Time for grand finale, type in cmd promptCode:
Feel free to post any suggestion or updates on this thread.
Thaks to djrbliss (XDA)